Graduation Requirements and Forms
Students needs a total of 80 credits to Graduate based on Grade 10/11/12 courses. There are Required and Elective courses. 52 credits must be from Required Courses and 28 credits must be from Elective Courses.
|SOCIAL STUDIES 10||4.0|
|SOCIAL STUDIES 11||4.0|
|SCIENCE 11||4.0||Biology, Physics, Earth Science, Chemistry (Currently Offered)|
|MATH 10||4.0||Foundations and Pre-Calculus or Apprenticeship and Workplace (Currently Offered)|
|MATH 11||4.0||Foundations, Pre-Calculus, Apprenticeship and Workplace (Currently Offered)|
APPLIED SKILL OR FINE ART
|4.0||Check course list in the current guide.|
|GRADUATION TRANSITION||4.0||All students must complete this course to graduate in British Columbia. It must be completed outside of the regular timetable and is composed of four aspects, all of which must be complete before June of the graduating year. Documentation must be submitted. See Graduation Portfolio information below.|
Total: 52 credits [13 courses x (4) = 52 credits required.]
Three Grade 12 courses. One must be CE 12. It is recommended you choose 4 or 5 Grade 12 elective courses. The remainder can be any course in Grade 10, 11, or 12. Total 28 credits. Refer to the Course Directory to find elective courses.
GRADE 12 Graduation Transition Program is streamlined and simplified to include only 3 main components. All students must complete these components to graduate.
- Physical Activity - 150 minutes a week of physical activity documented and verified in Grade 11 and 12.
- Career and Education Components - Career and Education components – Transition Plan development - updated from Planning 10
- 30 Hours of Work Experience or Community Service - need evidence as proof such as paystubs, letter from employer or reference letter with hours noted.
Graduation transition Downloads
- Work / Volunteer Experience log
- Use the above document for Work/Volunteer Experience. You may hand in the Work Experience as you complete it
- Physical Activity Log
- Use the above document for logging physical activity
- Graduation Planner 2016-17
- Transition Plan 2016-17
- Program Guide for Graduation Transitions
- Grade 12 Exit Interview Questions 2016-17
For additional information on BC Graduation requirements please visit Ministry of Education: Graduation Requirements